2012년 3월 31일 토요일
Introduce : i love my friend
I met my friend Danbi when i was in high school. The frist day in 2ed grade, she was assigned to sit next to me in class. At frist im so awkwarded to get along with her because of my shyness. but she tried to talk to me and we became a intimate friend soon. she is very kind and also she has pretty face. (bright and white skin, big eyes etc) Im very interested in her family members. she has three older sisters. Also they were all majored in the Department of Nursing Science. And my friend Danbi is also major in same university department with her sisters!!^^ Isnt it surprise!! I want to meet her as often as possible, but we cant because of our schedule ㅜㅜ we will try to be on intimate terms ^^ I LOVE U 단비 ♥
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기